Whether you're traveling or just want some alone time in a room full of people, the Nintendo Switch console is your best bet. However, it can get quickly annoying when everyone around you can hear you fighting Bowser in Mario Odyssey.
This is why we're helping you get the best Nintendo Switch headphones so that you can celebrate your victories in peace. We've selected the best headsets that will allow you to truly experience every sound and immerse yourself in the experience.
You'll be able to locate various sounds more easily and brace yourself for incoming fire quite seamlessly. Now that that's out of the way let's move on to what you came here for, the best Nintendo Switch headsets.
Which are the best nintendo switch headphones?
No products found.
What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Headphones?
1. BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset
No products found.
If you want a Nintendo Switch headset that will remain comfortable even in long gaming sessions, this is your pick. There's a reason this best Nintendo Switch headset has thousands of raving reviews. It's affordable, comfortable, and breathable.
The over-ear pads have a good air permeability protein that ensures your ears stay comfortably dry as you play. In addition to being compatible with several gaming platforms, these best Nintendo Switch headsets are designed to reduce hearing impairment.
If surround sound is one of your priorities, you won't be disappointed. This Nintendo Switch headset has a surrounding stereo subwoofer that delivers. As a result, you will enjoy the vivid sound field and sound clarity.
2. Turtle Beach Recon 70 Gaming Headset for Nintendo Switch
- FLIP-UP MIC - Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and...
- HIGH-QUALITY 40MM SPEAKERS - Superior 40mm over-ear speakers produce crisp highs and...
- LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT - A lightweight headset design ensures complete comfort during those...
- PREMIUM EAR CUSHIONS - Synthetic leather-wrapped ear cushions provide added comfort,...
- MULTIPLATFORM COMPATIBILITY - Designed for the Nintendo Switch, the Recon 70 also works...
Get ready to drown out the world with this Turtle Beach Recon 70 Gaming Headset that comes with comfortable leather-wrapped cushions. Therefore, whether you're on a road trip or chilling on the back porch facing the ocean, you'll have an immersive gaming experience with these gaming headsets.
The flip-to-mute microphone and premium ear cushions are other cool features you'll enjoy. The synthetic leather-wrapped ear cushions improve the bass experience, provide you with comfort, and offer amazing noise isolation.
Like our previous pick, these headsets are super affordable and compatible with many platforms. These other platforms include PS5, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and many other mobile devices.
3. Corsair HS50 Pro - Stereo Gaming Headset
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of...
- High-quality custom-tuned 50 millimeter neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound...
- The HS50 pro's light weight and durable construction with aluminum Yokes give it years of...
- A fully detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for...
- Multi-platform compatible with PC PS4 Xbox one. Nintendo switch and mobile devices via a...
These best Nintendo Switch headsets are just as affordable as our two previous options and are also long-lasting. You can play your Nintendo Switch games for long hours without getting exhausted, thanks to the plush memory foam that covers the adjustable ear cups.
This Nintendo Switch headset is durable and lightweight enough for you to feel it barely. The same aluminum Yokes construction that makes it lightweight also makes this Nintendo Switch headset long-lasting.
You'll also get incredible voice clarity thanks to the noise-canceling unidirectional microphone that is also fully detachable. In addition, you get to reduce the ambient noise and focus on the Nintendo Switch games. This wired headset is compatible with PC PS4, Xbox one and other mobile devices.
4. SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz. Wireless Range: 30ft/9m.Headphones fit...
- Features SteelSeries lossless 2.4 GHz wireless for ultra-low latency wireless connectivity...
- Take the same gaming-grade wireless audio on the go using the compact and portable USB-C...
- Detachable clear cast noise canceling microphone with natural sounding clarity, Discord...
- Same high-performance speaker drivers as the multi-award winning Arctis 7
This is the first Nintendo Switch headset on our list that gives us a wireless option. You can use a USB-C dongle to connect this SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless headset to your Nintendo Switch. Simply plug the provided dongle into the USB port on your Nintendo Switch, and you're good to go.
If you want to play your interesting Nintendo Switch games in docked mode, you'll be happy to know that these SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless headsets also come with USB-A to USB-C adapters. Therefore, you can use these wireless headsets to play in docked or undocked mode.
These SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless headsets are durable and have a near-perfect fit thanks to the steel-reinforced headband. You will also enjoy using the detachable noise-canceling microphone as you play.
5. HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
- Frequency response 15Hz–25,000 H.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear.The versatile Cloud Alpha...
- HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Signature award winning HyperX comfort
- Durable aluminum frame with expanded headband
- Detachable braided cable with convenient in line audio control
This HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset comes with incredible comfort and good audio quality. You will get all the basics when it comes to these best Nintendo Switch headsets. Functionality, comfort, and reliability are all checks.
Although you won't get surround sound and fancy lighting with these gaming headsets, you'll get value for your money at this price point. This is a very functional set of wired headsets, and you will notice that from the get-go.
Therefore, if you are on a budget and want wired headsets that will serve you well, this is it. Thanks to the wired nature, you won't need to worry about battery life. In addition, the durable aluminum frame comes with an expanded headband for your comfort.
Before we go, let's mention the detachable noise-cancellation microphone that comes with this purchase. You can do voice chat and so much more.
6. MASACEGON Gaming Headset for Nintendo Switch
- 【Multiple Platform Compatibility】 This gaming headset employs a 3.5mm 4Pin audio jack...
- 【Decent Surrounding Sound】 With immersive stereo sound delivery, the gamer can immerse...
- 【Noise Canceling Microphone】 This gamer headset provides an excellent omnidirectional...
- 【Great Ergonomic Design】 Designing for long-term wearing, this boys headset uses...
- 【12-Month Warranty】 Buy this gaming headphone with confidence! 12 Months warranty...
Thanks to the decent surround sound, these Nintendo Switch headphones allow you to immerse yourself into your gaming experience. These best headsets are also lightweight, making them amazing to use while gaming.
Thanks to the comfortable cushion, you can wear this wired headset for a long time without getting fatigued. You can either choose the blue, green, or red wired headset. In addition, the omnidirectional microphone lets you talk clearly while playing Fortnite without picking up too much background noise.
You'll also enjoy your gaming experience, thanks to the ergonomic design. As a result, you'll get great sound quality and also lower chances of hearing impairment.
7. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Wireless Headset
- Long-lasting 20-Hour Wireless Battery Life
- High-Performance 50mm Nanoclear Speakers
- Works great with Sony 3D Audio for PS5
- Game and Stay Connected with Bluetooth
- Gel-cooled, Memory Foam Ear Cushions
Although these headsets are a lot more expensive than the rest on this list, you'll be getting the best value for your money. This wireless headset gives you amazing spatial surround sound that truly immerses you into the games.
The nano clear speakers and 3D audio advantage of this wireless headset will blow your mind. The mic is another feature that makes this wireless headset amazing. It has high performance and sensitivity and conceals covertly into the wireless headset when muted.
When we said that you'd be getting value for your money, we weren't kidding. You'll be able to hear very subtle and game-changing sounds. In addition, this ability will allow you to increase your chances of not dying.
You'll also be able to have variable mic monitoring that allows you to adjust your voice as you voice chat with your friends. The headband is durable and is made to be comfortable enough to allow you to play for hours.
8. Corsair HS70 Wired Gaming Headset with Bluetooth
- Simultaneously connect to wired gaming audio on ps5, ps4, xbox series x, xbox series s,...
- Connect with either high-fidelity 24bit/96khz usb wired, 3.5mm, or bluetooth wireless.
- High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with...
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of...
- A fully detachable, noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for...
These headsets are great if you like having voice chats with your crew. You can simultaneously connect these gaming headsets to your console using the wired connection and connect them to your mobile device using the Bluetooth option.
This means that you can use these Bluetooth headphones to make phone calls through your smartphone and still continue playing your Nintendo Switch games. In addition, you will love the audio quality produced by the custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers.
Therefore, you get great audio quality and wireless audio simultaneously, thanks to the Bluetooth option. As a result, you'll be able to hear everything happening on the battlefield with ease, enhancing your gaming experience.
The noise-canceling unidirectional microphone offers great voice clarity and is also fully detachable. If superb sound quality is your thing, you'll love how these Nintendo Switch headphones make you feel like you're at the center of the action.
This is thanks to the fact that they are compatible with windows sonic surround sound. This gives you an immersive 360° audio that is rare to find with other headphones.
9. SteelSeries Arctis 3 Stereo Wired Headset
- Optimal PS5 compatibility requires user to change settings on Sony PS5 – disable Sony 3D...
- The clear cast mic is the best mic in gaming, delivering studio-quality voice clarity and...
- The S1 speaker drivers are engineered to produce a detailed, balanced soundscape with...
- The exclusive Skin goggle suspension headband perfectly contours across your entire head,...
- Constructed with strong, ultra-lightweight materials for maximum comfort and durability
This headset has arguably one of the best mics in gaming. Therefore, if you are a fan of voice chat, this is the Nintendo Switch headset for you. You can say goodbye to settling for a decent microphone once you get your hands on this headset.
In addition to getting amazing clarity, you also get background noise cancellation and incredible voice clarity. Furthermore, the S1 speaker drivers allow you to get ultra-low distortion and a detailed and balanced soundscape.
You get durability and a superb lightweight nature with this purchase. The lightweight nature and good sound quality mean that you'll be getting comfort and value for your money all in one package.
10. Logitech G PRO Gaming Headset
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Built to last with a durable aluminum fork and steel headband. Soft memory foam earpads...
- Advanced PRO-G 50mm drivers deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass...
- 6mm mic element delivers wider frequency response, lower signal to noise ratio, and higher...
- Premium USB external sound card with EQ profile storage* delivers tournament-level game...
Our final pick is these best headsets that are affordable and have great bass. You will definitely enjoy playing Doom with them with this amazing bass. In addition, the design of this best headset is subtle but still stylish.
If you love to use your headphones for more than playing with your console, these are for you. You can also mute your mic and change the volume seamlessly using inline control.
You will also get amazing comfort thanks to the soft memory foam earpads. These headsets are also noise-canceling which can help you with your concentration.
What Should You Look At When Getting the Best Nintendo Switch Headsets?
1. Wired Vs. Wireless
This is an important factor to consider because it will affect your whole gaming experience. Especially now with the new version of Nintendo Switch, you'll be able to seamlessly connect your Bluetooth Nintendo Switch headphones and enjoy.
However, wired headphones are much cheaper than their wireless counterparts. Therefore, keep this in mind as you make your decision. However, if your budget is not an issue, you can always go with a superb wireless option.
The advantage of getting wireless headphones is that you won't have to worry about limitations when using your console in docked mode. On the other hand, with wired Nintendo Switch headphones, you won't have to worry about the battery life.
Therefore, consider all these things as you make your choice. For example, if you mostly play in handheld mode, you won't have a problem with wired headphones.
We've mentioned the budget above, but we felt it needed a factor on its own. So we've compiled a beautiful list of the best headsets in the market while paying attention to the price. Therefore, whether you want an affordable headset or you're willing to spend a little more for extra features, we've got you covered.
We also didn't compromise on sound quality and battery life for wireless options as we were choosing these options. Therefore, you shouldn't worry about compromising. Mobile gaming doesn't have to be expensive because you can get very affordable headphones.
Nevertheless, if you want extra features like Bluetooth audio, surround sound, and much more, you'll have to spend a bit more on the experience.
Comfort is a must-have as you play on your portable console. Whether you have a traditional headset or not, you want to be able to play for long hours without feeling uncomfortable. A factor that can affect comfort is fit.
Therefore, you want to find high-end headsets that fit very well. A bad fit will not only be uncomfortable but painful. Although you may not immediately feel the effect, sweat and trapped heat build-up can cause serious damage.
Also, if there's excess weight on one part of your head, you may start getting neck pains or sore ears.
4. Noise Cancelation
Although this is an optional feature, it can make a huge difference, especially if you plan to use your headsets in a noisy environment. This feature filters out any background noise and ensures that your audio output is clearer.
If you've used other headsets that don't have this feature, you'll notice a difference. Hearing the distant gunshots and footsteps can make a huge difference, whether you're doing long play sessions or just a quick one.
5. Surround Sound
Here's another feature that will come in handy. If you get a Nintendo Switch headset with this feature, you'll get a 360-degree soundscape and multiple speakers in each ear. So you will hear every sound from every direction.
Talk about an immersive experience. This feature will also give you a competitive advantage, especially if you're playing Fortnite.
6. Mic Considerations
Having a decent mic can make the biggest difference. You can have other cool features like long battery life, but if your mic isn't reliable, it will affect your experience. Although it is often a feature that's overlooked, we advise that you don't.
Getting a mic that doesn't pick up background noise is a must-have if you're constantly chatting with your friends. Another cool feature is a detachable microphone that will offer you more flexibility.
7. Build Quality
Last but not least, we have build quality, which can affect the quality of your experience and your overall mood. Just knowing that you're using a sturdy and durable headset can boost your confidence and improve your winnings.
Also, avoid headphones that will creak while you move around or that are not durable. Keeping that in mind, we compiled only high-quality headsets for you. Therefore, you don't have to worry so much about this.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nintendo Switch Headsets
1. Are these headphones compatible with devices other than the Nintendo Switch?
Yes. You can use these headphones with other platforms and mobile devices. We considered this factor while compiling this list to give you a wider experience.
2. Are Nintendo Switch headsets good for listening to music?
Of course, yes. However, if you want an enjoyable music listening experience, it's better to invest in headphones designed specifically for music.